Careers at Jarvis
As South Australia's largest privately-owned dealer group, Jarvis provides all employees with exciting career opportunities.
At Jarvis we understand that our staff are critical to our success and we value their commitment and contributions. This is reinforced by the number of long-term employees we have throughout the organisation, each of whom is recognised on our honour boards located at each Jarvis dealership.
Want to join the Jarvis team? Check below for our current advertised positions and, if you think you can meet the criteria, we encourage you to apply!
Experienced Automotive Technicians
As a result of growth throughout our metro workshops, Jarvis is seeking experienced Automotive Technicians to join our busy Jarvis Service teams located at Hillcrest and Norwood.
These roles are full-time positions and present an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and constantly evolving industry with an organisation offering an attractive pay structure, generous bonus scheme and representing leading manufacturers including Ford, Toyota, Subaru, Suzuki, Skoda, Isuzu Ute, Peugeot and Citroen.
You will need:
- Current drivers licence
- Trade qualification / Certificate III Light Mechanical
Service Advisors and Qualified Automotive Technicians
Jarvis currently have full-time positions available for highly motivated and committed Service Advisors and Qualified Automotive Technicians to join our growing Jarvis Barossa Service team, working in "state of the art" facilities at Tanunda.
Sales Consultant – Jarvis Car Care
A career opportunity exists within the Jarvis Automotive Group to join our Car Care Division, guiding our customers through the delivery process and promoting car care products to assist in caring for their investment.
Meeting the needs of Jarvis and our customers, you will possess an outgoing, friendly personality and be committed to exceptional customer service. In this high-level customer contact role, you will enjoy working with a wide variety of people within a team environment.
The role will suit a vibrant professional who has experience in Automotive sales.
If you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience, please email email@example.com ensuring to attach your resume.
Welcome to Team Jarvis
Listen to what our staff have to say and learn more about the benefits of working for Jarvis.
Jarvis is a people driven company, focused on providing an environment which creates loyal, satisfied customers and staff.
This is a statement we all take pride in and have the confidence in communicating.
Making a statement is one thing, living it is another. That is why at Jarvis, we also have a list of Core Values and Non-Negotiables;
- Disciplined people, disciplined thought, disciplined action.
- Always adhering to Jarvis policies and procedures.
Honesty & integrity
- Towards customers and staff.
- You only get one chance to make a first impression.
- Every action must have relevance and purpose.
- We're a performance driven culture.
- Key Performance Indicators are to be achieved.
- Shown to external and internal customers.
- People don't care about what you know, until they know how much you care.
- History and current; consistency counts.
- Performance driven teams perform at their best day in and day out.
- We acknowledge all customers and staff within 3 metres of us.
- We greet customers by their names.
- Training is mandatory and everyone must participate.
Policies and Procedures
- To deliver a consistent experience to our customers all Jarvis procedures must be adhered to.
- Examples: The Jarvis 'Road to a Sale', Net Promoter Management, Service customer follow up, meet and greet etc., OH&S requirements.
- Customer's expectations (internal & external) must not only be met, but exceeded.
- The first person in contact with a customer, owns the customer until their enquiry is fulfilled.
- The answer is 'YES'; now what's the question?
- Name badges to be worn at all locations, all the time.
Co-operation with all departments
- All employees must work as a company employee, not a department employee.
- Do not pass errors or problems on to other people or departments.
- Must be clear and concise, ensuring that the intended meaning of the communication is easily understood and all relevant information is included.
- Be polite and professional at all times.
- Attention to detail, particularly with written communication. Spelling and grammar should be checked before communication is sent and the use of slang, e.g. 'text speak' is to be avoided.
- Encompasses all channels including email, written, phone, verbal and online.
- Privacy. Please consider whether the privacy of any individual or group is being breached before communicating.